Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Time

Who knew that selling a house could be so stressful?

My blood sugar has been on a serious roller coaster ride over the past week.

High. Correct. Oops, too much insulin, now it's low. Drink juice or eat some strawberry marshmallows. High again.

Aargh!

Stress, or maybe it's the crappy food I've been eating. Who has time to cook a healthy meal when there are so many other things that need to be done.

The house is going on the market this Thursday. A real estate agent came in on Saturday to assess the property and I was very happy to hear the number she gave me - almost double what I paid for it 6 years ago. Not a bad investment for a single (at the time) girl.

And she predicts that it should sell in about a week.

I hope she's right. I don't want to drag this on any longer than necessary.

I think once everything is said and done, a nice vacation is in order... that is, if I can squeeze it in before I start school at the end of August (and if I can convince BF to take the time off work).

School. Something I haven't even had time to think about.

All of these changes are happening so fast. Time, where are you hiding??

4 comments:

Caro said...

If you locate time, could you send some my way too!

Hope the house sells fast.

Drea said...

Good luck with the sale....and all the adventure that brings with it!

All the best from Sunny Nova Scotia!

Scott K. Johnson said...

I SO hear you. It is a very busy time.

I always tell myself that I will try not to be a perfectionist with my D management (or lack of).

The trouble I run into with that theory is that life never slows down! I have to be careful with that one too - I can't let the D ride in the back seat too long.

I don't know.

Just trying to say that it is partially expected to be swinging a bit when things are hectic.

bethany said...

just wanted to delurk and say hi!